Center Deck Lid Moulding for 64 Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Deck Lid Moulding for 64 Daytona

I am looking for a center deck lid moulding for a '64 Daytona convertible. Studebaker part number 1360965. Does anyone have any idea where I might find one? Preferably NOS. Mine has a slight dent and I'd like to replace it.

Thank you.
    David Daoust
    Stratham, NH
    '64 Daytona convertible

Super-rare item to find. Better off having your piece refinished.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

What Bob said. Don't try to find a new one. You can have yours straightened and polished for less.

(I have an NOS unit in the original wrapper I've had for 20+ years, but with owning three cars that it fits, two of which could use it, I'd not consider parting with it.) BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Where would I go to get the piece refinished? Is that something that can be done locally at a body shop of would I need to have the piece sent away to have it done?
        David Daoust
        Stratham, NH
        '64 Daytona convertible

Comment

I have some here that have been repaired and polished.

Chris.

Comment

welcome back Roscoe...!

Comment

When did I go away? I'm not renewing my membership and I'm trying to spend more time on other pursuits. Like I said - I wasn't writing my obituary - just publicly stating that I'm easing off the "throttle".
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

....I think I have 1 or 2 around here somewhere.....can't remember if I sold them @ York a few years ago....

Comment

Working...
                X