Name:	IMG_1222.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	1742789Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1225.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	1742790

This beauty resides about a mile from me and friend Steve Bryant is her attendant. I've known this Lark for at least 20 years now and Steve really transformed it solid example of a Lark 6 to a gleaming jewel of a Lark 8 - many parts and a lot of hand-holding to help him get it to where it is but it really is a gem to behold. I thought I'd share it with y'all.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Very pretty little Lark in Yellow, I like the split front seat. are the front fenders original too the car ?
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Shes a looker.

Comment

Nice little Lark!
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Joe, I believe all the sheet metal is original - car was totally worked over and painted by the fella that used to do my cars.
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

LOVE it! But YELLOW is my favorite color

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Looks good, nice color.

Comment

Looks great in yellow!!! Back in the '70's my neighbor had a four door Lark that he repainted every spring in YELLOW!
                1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X