Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avanti R2 Supercharger set-up (more than VERY complete)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti R2 Supercharger set-up (more than VERY complete)

Pending payment, the supercharger system is SOLD. Thanks to the MANY who expressed interest... unfortunately, I only have the one set of parts!!!

I had to look for some hipo parts for a couple Forum members and decided, what the heck, I need MORE space more than I need this stuff, so... please, have a look.

I have an R2 Avanti supercharger set-up to include: a new SN60 supercharger, two sets of pulleys (stock iron and hipo aluminum), bracket & idler with a custom-made ROUND aluminum idler pulley (along with the stock egg-shaped iron one that tends to throw belts at higher rpms; no pulley sets I've seen come with the idler-pulley), correct water-pump manifold, new Roto-Faze R2-curved distributor direct from Jon Panek (still has his personal spec-tag attached), even the two studded bracket-mount head bolts (used), two air-cleaners (stock and a larger Paxton with custom-molded internal airflow cones), a custom molded (fiber-glass) cold air pick-up that mounts between the frame and the fender-liner for the Paxton air-cleaner, assorted hoses & clamps & belts & engine-overhaul gasket set (not shown), R2 carb and strip kit, new bearing & bushings & spring in the idler. (just looked at the pic... correct R2 fuel-pump and filter, too)

Sorry but I think the low-compression heads I had laid aside went south. Well, please look at the pic; if interested pm me here at the forum with questions, location, price, offers, possible trades, etc. NO, I shall NOT split up; will not sell outside Continental US. And, pick-up would be a plus (correctly packaged and insured shipping is not cheap). I'm willing to discuss.

(p.s. much prefer this to go to a Forum/SDC member as opposed to ebay, CL, etc.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Xcalibur; 03-11-2014, 08:46 PM.

PM just sent.
    sals54

Comment

PM also sent.

Comment

PM on the way!
        ed ellis

sigpic

the "SUPER COUPE"

Comment

Pending payment, the supercharger system is SOLD. Thanks to the MANY who expressed interest.

Comment

Working...
          X