Need paint code for the color on this car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need paint code for the color on this car

I am wanting to use this color on this custom convertible on one of my Studebaker's and one of my Packard's ......along with the exact shade of leather used in the interior.

If any one knows what they are or the person who owns the car for me to contact I would greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Files

Try contacting Street Rodder magazine, they'd have information about it, at least they should know what show it was at and who built the car. People are usually accommodating and pleased someone likes their car.

The image says Fresno Autorama, perhaps they'd know who's car it is?

Best of luck with your search.
    John Clements
    Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Like far out.

Comment

According to Street Rodder's website when I did a search for Fresno Autorama 1954 Studebaker, it said the following underneath the image:

When was the last time you saw a custom '54 Studebaker Convertible? Lorin Brown from Belleview, WA, updated the exterior before making the interior look as if it rolled off the showroom floor just this year. From the 51st show.
        Perhaps Dick Steinkamp or the Gahlbecks, or Mike O'Handley all from WA may know of him.
        John Clements
        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

That photo almost makes it look like it has a green tint, but if it's the dark silver-grey you're after, look at a new Mazda color.
          Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

thanks for the input......

Comment

Working...
            X