Poor Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Baby

This poor Stude look at what they did with the fender Skirts. I feel sorry for it.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

I hope a good stude lover buys it and takes them skirts off as soon as he pays for it.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

I hope a good stude lover buys it and takes them skirts off as soon as he pays for it.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Hideous!

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hideous!

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Not only that; there's blue velour all over the door panels, seats and everywhere! [xx(]

StudeRich
            Studebakers Northwest
            Ferndale, WA
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Not only that; there's blue velour all over the door panels, seats and everywhere! [xx(]

StudeRich
              Studebakers Northwest
              Ferndale, WA
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I wonder why I haven't seen that one at any of the local car shows. Evansville's less than a 45-minute drive from here. If I had to guess, the owner is probably scared that those awful skirts and all that velour would turn off the judges and scare away the showgoers.

I'll second David and pray that the skirts and upholstery get tossed into the garbage by the next owner. YUCK!

Jacob Newkirk - Owensboro, KY

Currently driving an '87 Ford F-150, but I dream of having a Hawk one day. Don't we all?

KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL! Drive a Studebaker!

Comment

I wonder why I haven't seen that one at any of the local car shows. Evansville's less than a 45-minute drive from here. If I had to guess, the owner is probably scared that those awful skirts and all that velour would turn off the judges and scare away the showgoers.

I'll second David and pray that the skirts and upholstery get tossed into the garbage by the next owner. YUCK!

Currently driving an '87 Ford F-150, but I dream of having a Hawk one day. Don't we all?

KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL! Drive a Studebaker!

Comment

Hey, it's already been a show winner this year, so lighten up.

Reminds me of the time I won a trophy for one of the top 10 cars. There were nine cars on the show field[8D].

Mark Anderson
                    1965 Cruiser

Home of the Cruiser Registry

Comment

Hey, it's already been a show winner this year, so lighten up.

Reminds me of the time I won a trophy for one of the top 10 cars. There were nine cars on the show field[8D].

Mark Anderson
                      1965 Cruiser

Home of the Cruiser Registry

Comment

I did bid on this car, up to my limit; was just outbid on it this morning. I don't like making mean-spirited comments on other people's tastes, but if I bought it I did plan on removing the skirts first thing, and eventually correcting the interior... in fact, the skirts attracted me to it, as I thought that being they're probably not to most folks' tastes, it might keep the price down

May bid more toward the end; we'll see...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I did bid on this car, up to my limit; was just outbid on it this morning. I don't like making mean-spirited comments on other people's tastes, but if I bought it I did plan on removing the skirts first thing, and eventually correcting the interior... in fact, the skirts attracted me to it, as I thought that being they're probably not to most folks' tastes, it might keep the price down

May bid more toward the end; we'll see...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

That's the beautiful thing about car ownership: you are free to customize them to suit your personal taste. (And the following owner is free to de-customize them, too!)

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                            '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

That's the beautiful thing about car ownership: you are free to customize them to suit your personal taste. (And the following owner is free to de-customize them, too!)

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                              '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X