What's your estimate of worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your estimate of worth?

Not mine. Went and looked at the car today. For sale locally. I do not know if it has been discussed here yet.

Let me hear your best guess and I will tell you his asking price. I will give you a hint north of 10 and south of 20. Advise or nit pick away. I can see Rich rubbing his hands and cracking his knuckles.

I ultimately realize it is worth what someone will pay and what the seller will sell it for. Someone spent some money on this car. I do see some fiberglass underneath the car.

ready go
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by rrtaylor; 03-08-2014, 05:46 PM.

Link Doesn't work........
    Evan Davis
    Prince Albert, Sk

Comment

It didn't load for me.

Comment

Try it now

Comment

From what I can see and making some big assumptions, such as the suspension and drive train are in top condition, I would say $10-$15K
          sigpic

1962 Daytona
          1964 Cruiser
          And a few others

Comment

Thinking in the $12,500 range if it runs and drives good. If not way less. Looks like it needs a top and a little clean up inside.

Comment

The fiberglass underneath comment scares me. I would run away at 10K but thats me. Steve
              sigpic

Comment

Needs top for sure, oil from the convertible top cylinders in Trunk? Assuming its running and driving, $10-12 K.
                sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

$12-15 k if it passes a magnet test.

Comment

sals54

Comment

.....so a 1964 raggie goes for $13.5K @ York. Assuming same level condition here(R-what ?).......and now 1963..... I think (as agreed above) $12-15 for '63.....and a great buy @ York...

Comment

He wants 18 obo. I guess he is in the ballpark. I thought it was way to high and just passed. I did not want to insult him but I thought around 11k was a good offer.
                        Last edited by rrtaylor; 03-09-2014, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X