Getting ready for Autorama Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready for Autorama Sacramento

We have 10 Studebakers proudly displayed at Autorama in Sacramento CA! So proud of our chapter! Next Big event will be our Pacific Southwest Zone Meet May 16-18 2014!
    Rick Pierce cleaning our 1964 GT Hawk.
    Attached Files
    StudeRick & Johna
    Sacramento CA

1964 GT Hawk, 1963 GT Hawk, 1962 GT Hawk
    1957 Silver Hawk
    1963 Avanti
    1961 Lark Wagon
    1963 Lark Daytona

The line up of Studebakers at Autorama
    Attached Files
    StudeRick & Johna
    Sacramento CA

1964 GT Hawk, 1963 GT Hawk, 1962 GT Hawk
    1957 Silver Hawk
    1963 Avanti
    1961 Lark Wagon
    1963 Lark Daytona

Comment

Gonna be a great Studebaker week-end for sure! Looking forward to talking Studebaker with all the people. See you there!
      Pat Dilling
      Olivehurst, CA
      Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

I would love to see more photos of the cars there. It is encouraging to see some good Studebaker representation at events like these.
        MORE PICTURES PLEASE!
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

This is one of THE premier shows on the West Coast. It is owned by the same folks that own the GNRS. It is a real accomplishment to have a flock of Studebakers invited to it.

Have fun Rick, Pat and everyone else with a car there. An experience you will never forget...I guarantee!
          Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Here is a link to the Studebakers at the show, ten from Karel Staple plus six more. Studebakers are well represented. Tomorrow is the busy day. We talked with quite a few folks today and recruited a couple potential new members. Also got a lead to two 57 or 58 supercharged Packard wagons if anyone is interested. Also shown is our information and social area where we have Turning Wheels and other promotional info to give away and promote our Zone Meet coming up May 16-18. We feel pretty special to have TWO 55 Speedsters in our group. The theme of this Autorama is "The Need for Speed" hence my time slips on my window. It would have been nice to have a presentation on Bonneville or PSMCD, but just did not have the time or resources for that.

Last edited by Pat Dilling; 02-14-2014, 08:02 PM.
            Pat Dilling
            Olivehurst, CA
            Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Very happy to see these photos! Proud of all the folks representing Studebaker at the Autorama. Wow is all I can say about the two supercharged wagons. While just getting started on my current project, it doesn't bode well for me taking on another. I'd love to hear more about them Pat.

Comment

Working...
              X