Nice '60 Lark VI 2 Dr. Temple City, (LA) CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice '60 Lark VI 2 Dr. Temple City, (LA) CA

I just found this one, a very nice looking, desirable '60 Lark VI Deluxe 2 Door Sedan, it was a Standard Trans. Six, but with a Fully Padded Dash, upper and lower Option as a Regal, and a Factory Push Button Radio, Cigar Lighter and Climitizer. It's Red on Red.

The Engine and Trans. are out. The price does not seem too far out if it has no rust as the seller says.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221371993278...93278&viewitem=
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

This car was listed local for a while on Craigslist with "no takers." Why, in fact, it still is: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...327661699.html
    '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

I don't know if the No Engine and Trans. scared buyers away at that price or what, but that is a very original looking Car even the paint, and no rust through showing, it has to be worth close to that much.
      StudeRich
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Looks like a twin to mine, But mine will run.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Well this one is Sold now, "Best offer accepted", I hope it went to a dedicated SDC Member in Orange Empire Chapter or Los Angeles Chapter and it will get Stude. upgraded to a nice built 289 4 Speed Cruising Machine or something as cool, because it looks like a good solid Car that will look very sharp and be very Fast with little help.

On these closed eBay Ads, they fixed them to save server space now, you have to click on the tiny, discrete text link that says: "See Original Listing" over the downsized Picture to get the details and more Pics.

Did any of YOU get it?
          Last edited by StudeRich; 02-16-2014, 07:21 PM.
          StudeRich
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I like the aftermarket rims on your Lark, clonelark.

Comment

Working...
            X