Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just recently been admitted as a member. Thanks you! I posted my first shout out on February 7th and got a useful reply the very next day. Quite impressive! I've recently acquired a 61 Lark custom 4 door. It will require a lot of effort but I'm looking forward to getting it on the road. I know I couldn't do it without my son's help and the help of the clubs members. Always loved these little Larks even as a child growing up in the fifties. Now I feel like a child all over again! Thanks for the opportunity. T.J.

welcome aboard!!!
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.
      Mabel 1949 Champion
      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      The Prez 1955 President State
      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
      Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
      Fresno,Ca

Comment

Welcome to Studebaker world and to the forum! Quite a few members in AZ.
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

T.J.,
          Welcome to the Forum and welcome to the world of Studebakers. You can always count on getting your questions answered here and on the other Forums dedicated to specific models. The Lark is a wonderful car and should give you many years of enjoyment. You will find there are plenty of parts available from many vendors. Go to the International Studebaker Drivers Club http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/index.asp where you will find a list of these vendors. You will find swap meets and club tours are plentiful and the people are the best.
          Have fun! See you here often.
          Ed Sallia
          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Welcome to the additcive auto club. Try and post some pictures of your Lark

Comment

Glad to have you here!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome aboard - keep us posted on the progress of your Lark.
                No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. lavallee View Post
                  I've just recently been admitted as a member. Thanks you! I posted my first shout out on February 7th and got a useful reply the very next day. Quite impressive! I've recently acquired a 61 Lark custom 4 door./Cut/T.J.
                  Welcome to the SDC and to the SDC Forum T.J. (Tony). You will find plenty of Lark Lovers here!

When you get the chance to look under the hood, you can tell us if it is a Lark VI 6 Cyl. or Lark VIII V8, and check the Body Tag on the firewall, passenger side, upper.

The Number after "61S or 61V-W" will be the trim level, either (4) Deluxe or (6) Regal, the latter being the Best Interior, and minor details outside, followed by the lower number, which is the Body Line Sequence among all 1961 6 or 8 Cyl. Studebakers.

UPDATE: OK, I see from your other Post that the Engine you have with it is a 259 V8, that's good.
                  Last edited by StudeRich; 02-09-2014, 06:52 PM.
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Welcome!

Can't wait to see some pictures! I have a 1961 Deluxe 4dr Lark that has been fun restoring (still not driving, but this summer looks hopeful).
                    1947 Studebaker M-5
                    1946 Studebaker M-5
                    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
                    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
                    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Mr. Lavallee,
                      Welcome!!
                      Out of curiosity, when you say you have just recently been admitted as a member, do you mean of the Studebaker Drivers Club? Or this forum?
                      Brad Johnson,
                      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
                      X