South Bend Remembering Studebaker - Dec 9, 1976 Video with Harold Churchill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Bend Remembering Studebaker - Dec 9, 1976 Video with Harold Churchill

I don't know if this video has been mentioned here before. I don't know how I missed it until now.

Thanks for your posting of this news clip. it was nice to see Harold Churchill looking back on those times.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
    MELBOURNE.

Comment

Interesting video. I wondered what prompted them to "look back" ten years later? Visual wise, I liked the nostalgic video head switching visible at the bottom on the screen and the vignetting of the image in the telecine.
      '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

I enjoy reading this forum from time to time. I cant express the smiles it brought to my mom and my face seeing and hearing my grandpa, Harold Churchill. Thank you.

Comment

YUP.................This clip just verifies that when the "bean counters" took over........The Studebaker ship started to sink...................

Comment

..........Studebaker had a good run!...

Comment

'Nice clip, John; thanks. I had not seen it previously. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
              X