Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chance of a lifetime 4 Studebakers one price all nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance of a lifetime 4 Studebakers one price all nice.

One of the club members here in the Bay area wants to sell off part of his fleet since he is getting older and does not drive these cars,I have offered these cars on the forum before with out much action but through my connections have sold 2 of the 6 he first had for sale, I sold the very nice 61 hawk top dollar car and it went to New Zealand, now just yesterday I sold the rather nice 63 green R-1 cruise is it will be going to England. All of the cars are really nice cars and a lot of money spent getting them to this shape, each one has things done that were to the owner own liking but nothing that can not be changed back with out to much trouble. the cars are .
    #1 -1964 GT Hawk white
    #2- 1963 GT hawk Red, supercharged with power shift
    #3- 1964 Dayton hardtop Blue
    #4- 1963 Dayton wagon Black

As of right now these cars have been offered to the 2 people that have bought the other two first so they might or might not want the deal, if they are not interested then I will provide anyone or group of members that might think they would like to got together and buy them it can them be worked out, right now here are a few pictures of the 4 cars.
    Keep in mind at this time they are offered as a one time offer for all together. the selling asking price before was from $15,000-$20,000 each also at this time I will not provide much info on them to any one that is just asking questions, if some one is really interested that is different. Take a look and comments are welcome at this time....Thanks....$40,000.00

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Can you provide the serial numbers for the '63 GT Hawk and the '63 station wagon?
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Why was I born in the Midwest?

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
        Can you provide the serial numbers for the '63 GT Hawk and the '63 station wagon?
        The GT is a clone, not sure about the wagon.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Originally posted by AKAchamptrucking View Post
          Rich not why but why are you still there????? I was born and raised in the Midwest my self but that's not a reason to stay or go back.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Originally posted by AKAchamptrucking View Post
            Wash DC native here; I fled that area many years ago due in no small part to the rusted out cars back there.
            --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

just a question , I had a car parked in a lot much like that in the late 60s , car set for a week . sides were beat to death from others coming and going . Have these escaped that out come ?
              Randy Wilkin
              1946 M5 Streetrod
              Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Yes I know what you are saying but since he has so many in this lot they sit side by side most of the time, it has been just as of late that he has move them some. these are still in good shape.
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

Nice cars but no money...
                  Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                  1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Seem like a great opportunity for someone with the capital to buy the lot, flip the ones not wanted with some good marketing and detailing, and end up with one or two desirable cars for a small net investment. Or flip all of them individually and make money. Likely a better investment than leaving your money in a low interest CD.
                    Pat Dilling
                    Olivehurst, CA
                    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Bob,

Just to be clear, the lot was previously with an asking price between $60,000.00 and $80,000.00. Now the price is $40,000.00 for all four cars?

Thanks,

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by spokejr View Post
                        Bob,

Just to be clear, the lot was previously with an asking price between $60,000.00 and $80,000.00. Now the price is $40,000.00 for all four cars?

Thanks,

Ken
                        You got it Ken, all 4 cars one price $40,000.00 the really best deal if there was 4 different people each looking for one of these and then went together and bought all 4 with each getting the one they want for $10,000 plus something for me as I would be handling the whole deal as the owner wants it that way and not to be really bothered as he has a business to run and is semi H/C he has over $20,000 in to each car, 6 months this started with 6 cars and the very nice 61 hawk sold for asking price and just this week the R-1 cruiser also sold for asking price and it will be going to England, the hawk already is in New Zealand. Don't ask me why he now wants to sell them all together for one reduced price , I just don't know or care I just know it is a hell of a deal.
                        Candbstudebakers
                        Castro Valley,
                        California

Comment

....I question the wagon or the HT being worth $10K....

Comment

I think that it will be quite difficult to get one person to go for the deal on these four varied cars as one deal.
                            Perhaps we can put together two, three or four Forum members to buy the lot together. I will start it off by saying that I will put up the 1/4 for the 1964 Hawk and I have to pay to ship it across the country.

EDIT: The 1963 Hawk may be worth the most of the four since it is an R2 and red.
                            Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thanks Gary I was wondering when some one would step and see the deal there is here at this time, and I know finding one buyer might be a tough sell but there is people out there that can see the value. Jackb has questioned the value of the wagon and the 64 hard top, first find either car and start getting it to the point that these are in. only about 1600 64 hardtops build find one worth doing and then let me know how much you have spent when done, I have a 64 Dayton project car rust free right for $4000.00 so how much more will be done when you reach $10,000? and remember no or very little floor or trunk work needed, also I have access to a nice 63 Daytona wagon for $3500 so same thing how much can you get for another 6500? do the math....
                              Candbstudebakers
                              Castro Valley,
                              California

Comment

Working...
                              X