Got my new window sticker with 2014 SDC renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new window sticker with 2014 SDC renewal

Just got it today; not yet installed. Can I buy two more from Cornerstone?

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1280089.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	1742432
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

The museum store has them under "SDC merchandise".
    Jim K.
    63 Hawk

Comment

Our Chapter up here in the Great Pacific Northwest became one of the 1st. probably THE First and Only Chapter to buy a quantity of these from our SDC Club Store at the SNM.
      We did get a Chapter discount on them and will make 5 cents for each one we sell for $1.00 to our Members who want more than the ONE they WILL be receiving from SDC and the one free one we have for them.

I am not too excited after installing a couple, as the almost transparency and the extremely small size of the "Clingy" and the print, does not show up from a distance of more than a couple feet. I guess it is better than none, but I still prefer the larger, more visible Round Stickers to the removable Clingy's.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Why isn't a 'free' sticker mailed to Life Members? stupak

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
          /Cut/will make 5 cents for each one we sell for $1.00 to our Members who want more than the ONE they WILL be receiving from SDC and the one free one we have for them./Cut/
          I DID say all Members do receive one Free with renewal, I would think that those fortunate enough to have a Lifetime Membership that by long ago, is now Costing SDC every Month could afford $1.00.

But on the other hand, MAYBE someone has thought to mail one on your anniversary date?
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
          X