New frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New frame

Well Bob Peterson dropped off a 63 frame and dash for my 53 hardtop and I can't wait to get started. He's a great guy who included many extras in the deal. Look forward to posting many pictures of my progress.

A big step up from the '53 to the '63 frame. Thicker metal, plus you get the batwing.

Originally posted by Pancho View Post
    Well Bob Peterson dropped off a 63 frame and dash for my 53 hardtop and I can't wait to get started. He's a great guy who included many extras in the deal. Look forward to posting many pictures of my progress.
    Jerry Forrester
    Forrester's Chrome
    Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Like Jerry says not only is a GT frame a great up grade a second frame makes the restoration so much easier. Clean up and paint the GT frame and simply transfer the other vehicle over piece by piece as you get it done.
      ed ellis

sigpic

the "SUPER COUPE"

Comment

Thanks much. Very happy to get an old Stude back on the road.

Comment

This trip worked out very nice and was glad I was able to deliver it to you Frank, the whole trip went like clock work Bay area to Pasadena to Las Vegas and home again in about 29 hours and that's spending one hour in Pasadena and about 4 in Las Vegas, keep me posted Frank...Bob
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X