PDA

View Full Version : Saturday eye candy 1-25-14

AKAchamptrucking
01-25-2014, 06:25 AM
Cold and snow and 30 MPH winds. Have a good day...

DEEPNHOCK
01-25-2014, 06:42 AM
I like customs, and I like good quality work, so this qualifies...
But it, to me anyways, the mods are too cartoonish.
The mods, while nicely done, are almost too big.
Looks more like an International than a Stude....
But... Opinions are like @#$%......... Everyone has one and all you get out of them is &%$#........

COMMANDERPINK1
01-25-2014, 08:42 AM
Does it look like the hood and grille panel are incorporated into one piece? Very nice work and I think the mods don't take to much away from the original design. Tom

clonelark
01-25-2014, 09:52 AM
Those rear fenders are just made for fat tires.

SN-60
01-25-2014, 09:58 AM
Simple, understated, I like how the owner incorporated the bumpers into the body.....real nice ride! (kind of like to see it painted a 'dark blue' or 'red wine' color though....too many yellow rides around)

JRoberts
01-25-2014, 10:49 AM
I like customs, and I like good quality work, so this qualifies...
But it, to me anyways, the mods are too cartoonish.
The mods, while nicely done, are almost too big.
Looks more like an International than a Stude....
But... Opinions are like @#$%......... Everyone has one and all you get out of them is &%$#........

You do mean belly buttons, right Jeff? I see the International look. The headlight treatment is responsible for that I think. There is obviously a lot of hard work put into this truck.

Warren Webb
01-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Looks too as it may be possible for the hood/grille to tilt forward. If so, that would be really sweet. Color wouldn't be an issue with me that a few hours in the spray booth couldn't fix! It's one of the nicest mods I've seen in a while.

Jerry Forrester
01-25-2014, 11:25 AM
My only question is,
How strong are the rear springs and how much gravel (or firewood) can I haul in it?

SN-60
01-25-2014, 11:31 AM
My only question is,
How strong are the rear springs and how much gravel (or firewood) can I haul in it?

Probably very little Jerry, but once again, except for that 'Me Too' yellow paint, this truck is VERY nicely done!:!: