PDA

View Full Version : Fred & Linda Fox in Hemmings Classic Car Magazine

raprice
01-21-2014, 02:55 PM
Just to let everyone know, there's a terrific, well written, and well deserved article in Hemmings Classic Car Magazine about two of our favorite Studebaker people, Fred and Linda Fox. It's in the March 2014 issue.

It discusses how Fred grew up in a Studebaker family and his and Linda's attachment to our favorite cars.

We've all had the privilage of reading so many of Fred's thoughtful articles about various Studebaker models. We've also benefitted by Linda's editing of Turning Wheels magazine for so many years.

I would encourage all my Studebaker friends to seek out the magazine and read the article.

Rog

BobPalma
01-21-2014, 03:22 PM
Rog, we've kinda been discussing it here through Dick Quinn's alert last week:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?78215-March-issue-of-Hemmings-Classic-Car-has-a-four-page-article-on-Fred-and-Linda-Fox

There are some notes from Fred himself toward the end of Dick's thread, if you're interested. See Post #23. :D BP

raprice
01-22-2014, 09:26 AM
Bob,
Thanks for your response. I didn't get Dick's alert last week because my wife and I were away on vacation and still haven't gotten caught up with both email and snail mail. I appreciate the heads-up.

Rog

Studedude1961
01-23-2014, 07:53 PM
So happy to see Fred and Linda getting the accolades in a national magazine that they so richly deserve. I am pretty much out of the old car game for now, no Studebakers (but hopefully not permanently), but I still maintain my SDC membership and the only old car mag I receive now is Hemmings Classic Car.

Studedude1961
John Waddell
Omaha, NE

BobPalma
01-23-2014, 08:34 PM
So happy to see Fred and Linda getting the accolades in a national magazine that they so richly deserve. I am pretty much out of the old car game for now, no Studebakers (but hopefully not permanently), but I still maintain my SDC membership and the only old car mag I receive now is Hemmings Classic Car.

Studedude1961
John Waddell
Omaha, NE

'Hang in there, John; some needy Studebaker will find you. ;) :D BP