PDA

View Full Version : Today I organized.

royvaldez
01-15-2014, 08:02 PM
It has been a long time since I posted here on this forum. Even thought I have not posted in a long time, I visit this forum daily. Anyway, today was a day for organizing all of the cars here at the Studebaker Ranch. I have 10 complete cars which are 1950 to 1951. Had to clean out the containers also. I have lot of fenders and doors. Even though it is winter, it seems like summer here near Placerville. Thinking of selling a 1964 GT Hawk. Have R1 motor that goes with it. Just thinking. Man, the 64 GT Hawk has a straight and rust free body. It came from the factory with ac , disc brakes, pw brake , and more. Exterior: Red. Interior. Back.

Also, I am looking for core studebaker antenna's. Need 1947 to 1958 studebaker antenna's.

dean pearson
01-15-2014, 11:32 PM
Roy I'll trade you my antenna that is in need of repair for a 52 hard top belt line trim in any shape.

Dean.

dean pearson
01-15-2014, 11:38 PM
If you will send me a picture of what you rebuild I'm sure I have one.

Do you have a 50 champion dash radio delete place you would work a trade for?

Sorry but my Distributor got in the way of the radio and well,... I must prioritize.

Dean.

deanp62@hotmail.com

Warren Webb
01-16-2014, 01:27 AM
Roy, my wife who works at Auto Club gave me the phone number of a guy nearby that needs parts for his 50. I'll call him when I get home tomorrow & find out what his needs are.