Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site with 1937-1966 Studebaker Color Chips (with links to pics of example cars!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site with 1937-1966 Studebaker Color Chips (with links to pics of example cars!)

I just found an incredible site with 11 pages of year specific Studebaker Colors, and each color has links to Google, Bing and Yahoo image search examples of each.

Also, under "codes" B takes you to a brochure for that year, and C takes you to scans of the factory color chip card.

Very cool!

Click image for larger version

Name:	paint chips site.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1742214

Studebaker Paint Alhambra Tan, Autumn Brown, Black, Bombay Brown, Canary Yellow, Dark Wine, Garland Green, Jonquil, Limousine Blue, Manchuria Blue, Molite Brown, Sable Brown, Sapphire Blue, Silver Blue, Silver Pine, Burnt Buff, Fawn Gray, Ivy Green, Rubicelle Maroon, Sea Shore Tan, Slate Green, Absinthe Green, Black Maple, Butternut Beige, Catona Green, Chateau Green, Hastings Green, Montana Brown Deep, Montana Brown Light, Nephrite Green, Rosedale Maroon, Smoke Gray, Ardsley Green, Coach Green, Malaga Maroon, Nevada Green

For all you "non-Studebaker deviants", they have other brands too
    Last edited by pbrown; 01-12-2014, 10:21 AM.

Paint color name

I've looked at many paint chips from 53 thru 56 and can't find the color or name. Factory paint as on floors, door jambs, engine compartment and underside floor it is. Help jimmijim
    Attached Files
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Pretty neat site. Excellent start and lots of swatches.

Like: All the paint chips, well organized and colour options with possible paint suppliers and paints.

Dislike: Lots of pop-ups, colour samples are small (but can be made bigger) and not sure if correct. I looked at 1955 Studebaker and could not find Speedster lemon lime, Cascade green seemed a little washed out and they had Chasta White instead of Shasta White.

Comment

Originally posted by 55s View Post
        Dislike: Lots of pop-ups, colour samples are small (but can be made bigger) and not sure if correct. I looked at 1955 Studebaker and could not find Speedster lemon lime, Cascade green seemed a little washed out and they had Chasta White instead of Shasta White.
        Yes, a few of the Spring Colors are missing, including the Canadian ones from 1963 (The US Spring Colors for that year are included), and Spring Colors for 1966.

Craig

Comment

Try this one also : http://www.tcpglobal.com/aclchip.asp...baker-pg01.jpg

Comment

To: pbrown..... That really is a handy site......especially on the cross referrence aspects....Thanks a lot for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
              To: pbrown..... That really is a handy site......especially on the cross referrence aspects....Thanks a lot for posting!
              You're quite welcome - I get really excited when I have something to give back to the forum!

Comment

Working...
              X