PDA

View Full Version : Parts help needed

drnovaman
01-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Would really appreciate help in locating some parts and figured you would be my best rescource. All parts are for a 55 c coupe I am in need of a r.h frt fender, a hood, r.h. lower door hinge and a couple rear fenders the rear fenders IO do have stuff to trade such as a real nice c k radiator with tube still in place, real nice seat frames complete with armrest and side covers many frame brackets and cross members and a dana 44 tt 3.55 gears complete with rear sway bar or will purchase out right not looking for perfect sheet metal but needs to be repairable and will appreciate any leads I can get. Thank you Dan

LarkTruck
01-07-2014, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=drnovaman;811209] IO do have stuff to trade such as a dana 44 tt 3.55 gears complete with rear sway bar.

Dan, I have a friend looking for a rear. PM sent, click on the Private Messages icon in the blue bar at the top left of the page.
Jim

Bo Markham
01-07-2014, 05:23 PM
I have a near perfect hood off a Speedster. It's in Florida. Crating and shipping might be a problem, but I can deliver to South Bend for the Spring Met for a small delivery fee.

EssexExport
01-07-2014, 05:59 PM
You should be able to find help here:

http://www.studebakervendors.com/

stude1964
01-08-2014, 09:21 AM
You could also put an ad on the Studebaker Swap page! It's worked for me! Rob in PA.

drnovaman
01-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Thanks to all that replied I will try posting a ad on swap page I have been looking for that I thought there used to be a link on this site to that site.