Low mileage Land Cruiser - cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low mileage Land Cruiser - cheap

Ok, it was wrecked 37 years ago. But George K. here in Tallahassee has all the parts you'd need to repair the accident damage. Seems solid overall, and the original interior really just needs a good cleaning - look at the condition of the driver's kick panel and the firewall pad. Could be a nice car with a relatively modest investment; too bad it's 1350 miles from me.

MAN! That thing has potential.[] That would be one sweet road machine with a bit of freshening.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

MAN! That thing has potential.[] That would be one sweet road machine with a bit of freshening.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

This was on eBay a couple months ago... don't remember what it drew then.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

This was on eBay a couple months ago... don't remember what it drew then.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

That is so weird to keep a wrecked car for that long in a garage.

Chris Pile
            The Studebaker Special
            Midway Chapter SDC
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Chris Pile
              The Studebaker Special
              Midway Chapter SDC
              The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Too bad you're all out of shop space, huh Curtis? That IS the body style you're looking for...

Next time you're up here, maybe you could take the '48 Land Cruiser for a spin. The one being donated to that museum. It's a 42K mile original car, and really drives like it too. [^]

Matthew Burnette
                '59 Scotsman
                '63 Daytona
                Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Too bad you're all out of shop space, huh Curtis? That IS the body style you're looking for...

Next time you're up here, maybe you could take the '48 Land Cruiser for a spin. The one being donated to that museum. It's a 42K mile original car, and really drives like it too. [^]

Matthew Burnette
                  '59 Scotsman
                  '63 Daytona
                  Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

C'mon now Curtis, ya know you want it...all you need is to figure out a way to "shuttle it" down here through the "pipeline"...
                    I might even help you put it together and let you keep it at the shop...

StudebakerGeorge

Comment

C'mon now Curtis, ya know you want it...all you need is to figure out a way to "shuttle it" down here through the "pipeline"...
                      I might even help you put it together and let you keep it at the shop...

StudebakerGeorge

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Chris Pile

Chris Pile
                        The Studebaker Special
                        Midway Chapter SDC
                        In the 1990s, I purchased a 1964 Cruiser that the original owner got T-boned in when the car was less than a year old. He had it brought to his garage and left it there until I bought it from him more than 30 years later. IIRC, it had 11K miles.

Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                        Studebaker enthusiast much longer
                        Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Chris Pile

Chris Pile
                          The Studebaker Special
                          Midway Chapter SDC
                          In the 1990s, I purchased a 1964 Cruiser that the original owner got T-boned in when the car was less than a year old. He had it brought to his garage and left it there until I bought it from him more than 30 years later. IIRC, it had 11K miles.

Gary L.
                          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                          Gary L.
                          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

I'm not much for late '40's and early '50's cars, but I like it. If I had the extra money and space I'd be all over it ).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I'm not much for late '40's and early '50's cars, but I like it. If I had the extra money and space I'd be all over it ).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                              1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
                              X