Last couple show pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last couple show pictures

The Chrysler dealer in New Richmond has a show in their parking lot, I wasn't expecting there to be a Stude but someone brought this awesome CHampion. I see Stude pictures and have my favorite models, but once I actually see them "in the flesh" it makes it hard to say what kind I'd actually want to own. HOw about "one of each"? THat sounds good!
    Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

That is a nice 1949 Champion. He did get a little carried away with options for a Champion. It is nice to see the SDC license plate frame. My FiL bought a new 1949 Champion (sedan), so I showed the pictures to Cathy.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

that's got to be one of the nicest stock verts I've ever seen .... beautiful in red and tan

Comment

Originally posted by s2dbkr View Post
        that's got to be one of the nicest stock verts I've ever seen .... beautiful in red and tan
        Hw about the one currently on eBay (refer to a separate thread/topic on it)?
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
          Hw about the one currently on eBay (refer to a separate thread/topic on it)?
          Here's the link to the '48 ragtop on ebay

It would be interesting to see these two cars go bumper-to-bumper at a judged SDC meet. Might be a tight race.

Comment

I'd drive it! SWEET.
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
            X