and me with no money to spare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and me with no money to spare

Thought this was worth posting... looks good from the pictures...

It does look good. The price is good if it runs well. I could not tell from the photos if it was a Champion or a Commander. I don't believe it is a President. It does have the 2-tone paint which is nice.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Looks like it has very solid and straight sheet metal. Wonder what the drive train, floors, frame, and interior look like? If someone investigates, please let us know.

Comment

Post deleted by author.
        Whatever it was, must have been nice.
        South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Wow. That was fast. Happened some time between my post and yours, Mr. Prez.

Comment

A '55, '56 or '57 Sedan?????????
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Now I'm super curious! What was the car in the listing, and how much was he asking it for it. I also missed it before it was taken off of Craigslist. Must have sold fast!

Comment

It was an unrestored '41 Champion Coupe. I think the asking price was $5K or $5500. It looked to be a very solid car. Complete. The headlight rims might have been missing--I don't recall--that might have been another car that I looked at online yesterday morning.
                Good chrome. No major sheet metal issues--faded paint and some surface rust around the trunk lid on the body. There were only 4 photos of the car taken at eye level. Have no idea what lurked inside the car, beneath the car, or under the hood.

Comment

Working...
                X