PDA

View Full Version : Please help the club. Thank you

jimmijim8
12-09-2013, 05:34 AM
As some of you know, the election of Zone Directors is taking place right now and all votes must be in or postmarked no later than April 1, 2014. As has been said many times, "people don't really care who is elected, as long as they receive their Turning Wheels magazine." Right? it is a good deal. However, your club needs each and every member to take serious his/her right to vote. The cost of the magazine is subsidized by moneys gained through various programs that support both you as a member and the club. Please contribute your vote so as to make this and every future voting issue a banner year of choice. It is most paramount to the clubs well being. Please be a part of the election process. Please help the SDC remain the flagship for the other clubs to follow. "Consider a vote by you to be in support of the club/and all". Sounds good. Candidate's autobiographies and bios appear in Zone Talk forum. Please take a few minutes to review them. Please submit your vote. cheers jimmijim

ballots are downloadable on the Zone Talk forum and available in Jan. TW.

M15 Trucker
12-09-2013, 07:18 AM
So where on the Zone Talk forum would you find the Candidate's autobiographies? I'm in the south central zone and I do not see any there.

jimmijim8
12-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Ok Mike, her ya go. Thanks for reading and asking. Go to the Zone Talk forum section. Once there, scroll up above to where Mimi Halgren has made some notations in blue ink. Click on the link there concerning candidates bio' and auto bios. Should bring you to a list of all people running for the Zone Director by Zones. Or go to the SDC {new website home page} accessible at the very top of any forum page by clicking on SDC Home page. Once there, click on the {news} box which will bring up a drop down menu. Please select 2014 elections. That will bring up the candidates bios and auti bios. cheers jimmijim [I'm in the south central zone and I do not see any there.[/QUOTE]

Bo Markham
12-09-2013, 09:01 AM
So where on the Zone Talk forum would you find the Candidate's autobiographies? I'm in the south central zone and I do not see any there.

Mr. Carter,

Your zone is not in this re-election cycle. Only the zones listed are electing Directors, Coordinators and Managers this time around. I believe your zone is up for elections in the 2015 time frame.

jimmijim8
12-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Any body here have plans on voting for any of the Zone Director candidates? cheers jimmijim

COMMANDERPINK1
12-10-2013, 07:22 AM
Im in the UMVZ and we have two candidates for Zone Director this year with Larry Swanson stepping down. Those candidates are Duane Miller and Don Berg. Remember you can only vote within the Zone you are a member of.