Avanti chassis necktie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti chassis necktie

My daughter just posted this to my FaceBook page. It's a silk necktie with an Studebaker Avanti chassis technical diagram on it. Thirty dollars ($30) is a bit pricing but it is silk and it does have an avanti chassis on it.

This Neckties item by Cyberoptix has 86 favorites from Etsy shoppers. Ships from Detroit, MI. Listed on Apr 16, 2023

sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

I couldn't wear it. The bottom drawing looks too much like a turn-of-the 20th-century undergarment!
    KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Underware?? perhaps... but I like it anyway.... where did she find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
        Underware?? perhaps... but I like it anyway.... where did she find it?
        Click on the link above the picture in my post.
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386
        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Originally posted by kurtruk View Post
          I couldn't wear it. The bottom drawing looks too much like a turn-of-the 20th-century undergarment!
          Too funny, it does though. Well, it would certainly make for a conversation starter and then you can speak about Studebakers.

Comment

Cool. For $5 more, it appears that you should be able to send them a link to an original Avanti color chip and have the tie the same color as your Avanti, or at least your favorite Avanti color.

Comment

Cool. For $5 more, it appears that you should be able to send them a link to an original Avanti color chip and have the tie the same color as your Avanti, or at least your favorite Avanti color.

This'd be a nice link on the Studebaker Addicts International F/B page.

Comment

I bought this tie at Avanti Motors back about 1986. It's never been worn. I've not seen another and don't know how common they are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080648.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1684828 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080650.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	1684829
                Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Working...
                X