View Full Version : What are these and where do the go???

11-22-2013, 01:20 AM
I came across these two little heavy items while cleaning out boxes they have Stude written on them, some kind of bracket ?? and old for sure. they also look to be a right and a left.

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv271/canbstudebakers/SAM_0352_zpsf241058a.jpg (http://s691.photobucket.com/user/canbstudebakers/media/SAM_0352_zpsf241058a.jpg.html)

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv271/canbstudebakers/SAM_0353_zps70f06b3f.jpg (http://s691.photobucket.com/user/canbstudebakers/media/SAM_0353_zps70f06b3f.jpg.html)

11-22-2013, 04:35 AM
I've never seen a pair that old. They look to be restorable with little effort. Wish I had a pair. cheers jimmijim

11-22-2013, 05:36 AM
These are cowl light brackets.
The ones in the pictures are 1928 Model GE as far as I know.
I have a variety of these for sale.
They were different year to year.
Robert Kapteyn

11-22-2013, 06:01 AM
When you Google Studebaker cowl light brackets you can learn more about these.
Some had side mount brackets incorporated.