Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JTS 1634 What car did this engine come out of???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTS 1634 What car did this engine come out of???

Just wondering if someone can tell me what car this engine belongs to? Does the car still exist? I may have a chance to buy the engine.
    sals54

JTS 1634 came from a station wagon!Serial #31032,trans was a hdtl,disc brakes color was EW (Ermine White), it was not a package car. Hope this helps.......
    It is an addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by jbwhttail View Post
      JTS 1634 came from a station wagon!Serial #31032,trans was a hdtl,disc brakes color was EW (Ermine White), it was not a package car. Hope this helps.......
      Are you still the Editor of Jet Thrust News? I haven't seen an issue for a while!!

Craig

Comment

So it would be 63V31032 then, right?
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Well it came out of one. maybe that's what you oughta put in your station wagon sal!

Comment

sals54

Comment

Super Hawk on ebay right now is sporting JTS1635
              John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Comment

Yes, I guess I'm still "editor", when I receive someting to "edit" it will be published. I can't publish material I don't have or anything that hasn't been previously published. Not meant to be a "smart... reply, just the facts.......

I'll quickly send all materials I have received to anyone who wishes to take over the duties as "editor".

Thanks in advance.
                It is an addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by jbwhttail View Post
                  Yes, I guess I'm still "editor", when I receive someting to "edit" it will be published. I can't publish material I don't have or anything that hasn't been previously published. Not meant to be a "smart... reply, just the facts.......

I'll quickly send all materials I have received to anyone who wishes to take over the duties as "editor".

Thanks in advance.
                  Well, a LOT has happened in the non-Avanti R-powered world since 2009. We have seen some mighty interesting finds and discoveries in the past four years, not to mention the impressive showings at the PSMCD's. Therefore, I didn't think there could be a shortage of news to write about.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                  X