STUDE DIRTTRACKER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUDE DIRTTRACKER

Hi, all you stude fans. I am in the process of building a finned hawk dirttrack racer for a vintage racing club I belong to.I have most parts already thanks to a donor 59 hawk. I do need a hood and side grills for a early hawk with the sloped hood or just a hood for the later hawk I believe from 55' to 61' ? with the big pot metal grill. As it will be for a racecar it can be dented,rusted and in very poor condition I will fix it the best I can to use it.I am looking for parts that would otherwise go to the scrap yard.In other words FREE parts.If there is anyone in wisconsin that might be able to help me with parts I live in central wis.and would be willing to travel to pick up the parts ( fenders,quarters,hoods,fins,doors) again parts that would be going to the junkyard as i can't afford to buy good parts or want to put nice parts on the racetrack.If you can help me with junk parts please call me at (715-213-5002)my name is Jay Stone and I'd like to thank anyone in advance for their help!!!!

Head up to the Studebaker only swapmeet in Hudson WI. this Saturday.You'll probably run into folks from your area and it will be a great source of parts.More info here:

Bob40
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Head up to the Studebaker only swapmeet in Hudson WI. this Saturday.You'll probably run into folks from your area and it will be a great source of parts.More info here:

Bob40
      Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Thanks to you both for the reply and info

Comment

Thanks to you both for the reply and info

Comment

Working...
          X