No announcement yet.

Voting for your directors has begun!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting for your directors has begun!!!!

Dear Club Members:

The voting for the 2014 election has begun. As of this morning you can go onto the Club webpage, read the candidates statements, see their pictures and download a ballot. The website is easy to use. You will find an election banner on the left of the home page. Follow the link and you will find the statements. The ballots are on a link to the left. You can print them out or fill them out and email them to me.

Please read over the statements, think about who will make the best candidates and be sure to vote!!! I need to have your ballots no later than April 1st. I suspect most of the candidates will be putting something in your newsletters or mailing their zone members with solicitations. You have lots of time to make inquiries of the candidates. Do your homework and then, select the candidate of your choice.

The ballots and statement will also appear in Turning Wheels early next year. If you know someone who doesn't receive TW and doesn't go online let me know and I can mail them a ballot if they would like.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at mimihalgren@hotmail.com.

Remember - only vote for one candidate and only for the candidate in your zone. Don't forget to put your membership number down. Both you and your spouse may use the same ballots. Just make it clear that two of you are voting.

Thanks for participating.

Mimi Halgren
    SDC Vice President
    Last edited by avantilover; 11-12-2013, 08:18 PM.

No voting in my Zone, but for those that are- this is important stuff!!!
    Last edited by StudeDave57; 11-13-2013, 09:58 AM.
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

i've read all the "bios" in my zone, and have decided where my vote is going... (actually, i read all the bios just to see where other candidates elsewhere stand).

Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Working...
      X