Trailer hitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame / Springs: Trailer hitches

This might be a better question for the truck forum but I'll start here.. I'm looking for a tow hitch for my 62' champ. The hitch and truck will be pulling a vintage 10' trailer that weighs about 1500 lbs..
    Do we have any venders that sell hitches? This will be a frame mounted receiver. The truck does not have the stock bumper. I've already contacted a local hitch company.. Can easily build one, but if I can find one pre-made...
    Thanks

Have the local company build one...that way they assume the liability. If anyone has a NOS or used 50+ year old receiver you won't have that.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
      Have the local company build one...that way they assume the liability. If anyone has a NOS or used 50+ year old receiver you won't have that.
      Very good point..

Comment

I have a hitch that I took off my 57 Commander that I bought in July. You are welcome to it for the shipping cost. I'm in 60544. I can take a photo with my cell, tell me where to send. I almost threw it away when I took it off.

Comment

For the T-Cabs.They had a diamond plate, steel bumper that had a recess for a hitch. I had one on my 63. I couldn't give it away so I sold it to China for a little less than $30.

Comment

Working...
          X