Studebaker stuff to give away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker stuff to give away

Several weeks ago I offered about 50 NOS Studebaker exhaust pipes and a bunch of mostly new old stock tires to anyone who wanted to pick them up. The person who said he would take them has never contacted me or responded to emails or a phone message, so...
    I also have three Champ 1/2-ton rims with very old, but good looking Sears/Michelin 195x15 radials (two are snow tires). These 195s pre-date P Metric radials and are the same size as 6.70x15s. Then I have probably 8 15-inch rims with the same truck bolt pattern- don't know if they are GM, Studebaker truck or maybe early Commanders. I have a set of five 205x75x15 Goodyear radial whitewalls (one on a '64 Lark rim), old, but look pretty good. I have a very nice '47-'49 Commander hood, a '62 Lark convertible rear seat and the panels that enclosed the convertible frame, probably some other stuff too as we root through it.
    Need to get it all out asap. PM if interested and I will give you my contact info.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Originally posted by 53k View Post
    Several weeks ago I offered about 50 NOS Studebaker exhaust pipes and a bunch of mostly new old stock tires to anyone who wanted to pick them up. The person who said he would take them has never contacted me or responded to emails or a phone message,
    Unfortunately, that's far too common.

I'd try a local Craig's List ad and/or see if you have a FreeCycle in your area.
    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

I'd love to have those Champ rims. Too bad you're in W.Va.
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
      X