X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween!

Carved 'em myself

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Now, that is creative and different!!! Cool!
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Ruth and I Sunday evening.Click image for larger version

Name:	M1540003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	1684386Can you tell who is who?Click image for larger version

Name:	M1540002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	1684387She made all of hers. I bought mine. We were told judging was at 9, not so--- judging was at midnight....that is way to late for this Jester

Comment

I need them a couple years back from a website DEEPNHOCK posted. You carve by holding the mouse button down and moving the mouse to carve. Not too easy with my non-artistic hands
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
          I need them a couple years back from a website DEEPNHOCK posted. You carve by holding the mouse button down and moving the mouse to carve. Not too easy with my non-artistic hands

I think you did a right nice job!

Mr. Bill
          Hamlet, NC

Comment

Working...
          X