SI Christmas catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI Christmas catalog

Hey guys & gals, the season is upon us. I recommend the mini screwdrivers on page 51 of the new catalog.
    The mini slotted screwdriver is perfect for installing or tightening the hidden screw on many towel bars. And it's easy to find in my toolbag. I think it works better because it says Studebaker too!

You lucky DOG, Santa is gonna come early at your place, you already have yours, it's not even Thanksgiving yet!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Rich, you forgot too mention Halloween
      Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      You lucky DOG, Santa is gonna come early at your place, you already have yours, it's not even Thanksgiving yet!
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Received mine yesterday! A lot of nice items in it !
        Randy Wilkin
        1946 M5 Streetrod
        Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Thinking of sending out Stude Christmas cards this year (Speedster)....but the Wife's not so sure about them!

Comment

I must have gotten mine yesterday also. I found it under several papers in a kitchen drawer.
            I wonder how it got there? LOL
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

There ya go Ed,but you'll need to show skis under the front end and an Angel perched on the Halo QUOTE=SN-60;792887]Thinking of sending out Stude Christmas cards this year (Speedster)....but the Wife's not so sure about them![/QUOTE]
              Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

The screwdrivers are not a bad buy at $4.50. I like the girls on page 50 also. While your looking through the catalog, I have a question please---on page 55--cleaner and neutralizer. It says contents are usable with neutralizer on one end and cleaner on the other..Is there pull tabs on both ends? If there are--it's on my Christmas list.

Comment

Originally posted by bosshoss61 View Post
                  /Cut/I have a question please---on page 55--cleaner and neutralizer. It says contents are usable with neutralizer on one end and cleaner on the other..Is there pull tabs on both ends? If there are--it's on my Christmas list.
                  These are not like the Dupont Cardboard Cans of Rad. Flush with pull strings at each end, they are Original Old Stock SP Metal Cans with pry-out Lids at each end.

StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Wow, we have a Christmas catalog out right now?! The dude in the back of the plant is always the last to know...
                    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Wow, we have a Christmas catalog out right now?! The dude in the back of the plant is always the last to know...
                      Probably a reason for that. (lol)
                      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Gary1953 View Post
                        I must have gotten mine yesterday also. I found it under several papers in a kitchen drawer.
                        I wonder how it got there? LOL
                        There's more than one reason I live by myself. Regardless, multiple things on multiple pages have been marked.
                        Sue

Comment

I got my catalog today. It reminded me of my childhood when we would look daily for the Christmas edition of the Sears and roebuck catalog to arrive. I certainly remember the year that my brother, sister, and I were fussing over whose turn it was to look at the Christmas catalog that had arrived that day. Dad grabbed it, threw it in the heater, and that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by crusinsusin View Post
                            There's more than one reason I live by myself.
                            i know what you mean!
                            i received mine on Tuesday and looking for a few things i circled in the 4 page "sale" mailer from S.I. - from last spring - expired in April.
                            Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
                              Chris,

What do you need a catalog for. All you have to do is walk the isles!
                              Neil

1964 Daytona Convertible
                              1964 Daytona Hardtop
                              1962 Champ Truck
                              1957 Golden Hawk

Comment

Working...
                              X