62S-F4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62S-F4

Still have a couple parts left...complete radio/facing--complete 6 cylinder, (turns over), 4 beautiful hubcaps. PM me if interested. check out my photos

From this car? http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...S-F4-parts-car

Craig

Comment

Are you saying you have the radio itself? I might be interested in that for my Champ truck.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

yes, I have the radio from that car. I wanted to keep the hole car, but they guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse. And I've hooked up 6 volts to the radio, it did not work. But, I didn't take it apart. The hub caps are near perfect.

Comment

The motor was not stuck like previously thought----bad starter instead....

Comment

Originally posted by bosshoss61 View Post
            yes, I have the radio from that car. I wanted to keep the hole car, but they guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse. And I've hooked up 6 volts to the radio, it did not work. But, I didn't take it apart. The hub caps are near perfect.
            Didn't the car have 12 volts?
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I am sorry for the 6 volt- 12 volt mishap. Yes, the 62 Sedan has 12 volts to the radio. My other vehicle is a 50 Champion and it has a 6 volt --Studebaker-Philco, 7 button, model S4927, that has me baffled right now. My apologies

Comment

Working...
              X