Costco again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costco again.....

So the latest and greatest at Costco today was..... They've installed cell phone holders on the carts .... right in the middle of the push bar... What were they thinking????? Something for your kid to play with and toss at other customers? Let's hope they don't install traffic lights at each intersection. (see below)

In this fairly congested area, one of my enjoyments is to be sitting second in line at a traffic light and when it turns green to be able to BLAST my horn at the non-moving ditz in front of me, with his face planted in a phone....
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

A nice set of air horns makes that much more fun.

Todd

Comment

I put semi/dear guards on the front of my Studebaker...no problem now...just push em out of the way.

Comment

We don't have Costco near here. Some supermarkets do have a holder like this, but it is not designed for cell phones. They have a cell phone size thing that you pick up on the way in. You can use it for specials, to keep track of purchases and some even have it where it is used for check out. A guess that they could be used to hold cell phones. I leave my cell phone in the car. Are you sure that cell phones are the real purpose of the ones in Costco?
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I typically make my shopping list on my phone. My wife typically makes hers on paper. Guess which one of us typically leaves the list at home when they go to the store?
          9G-F5 - '50 Champion two-door sedan

Comment

Originally posted by bosshoss61 View Post
            I put semi/dear guards on the front of my Studebaker...no problem now...just push em out of the way.
            Suuure, I believe you lol
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Should be a boon for cel phone thieves......

Comment

Do you think it may be for those "considerate" people ;
                that do not want to run up their mins. on their own cell phone WHILE DRIVING ON THE ROAD!!!

Comment

Working...
                X