• Show
Clear All

• A sad story

Matt
    Brisbane
    Australia
    sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Also viewed this piece. It is sad. Seems we may be coming to similar situations here. One reason for putting 2nd amendment in our constitution in1700's . VISION !!!. Now we have people trying to remove that. Some people can not imagine what may come from their trust in pols./gov. Had to say my piece

Comment

Matt, that was hard to watch. Maybe an Aussie Tea Party is in order.

Mark

Comment

There's an idea! We'll send Sarah P. from AK & a couple others brains.You send us Waltzing Matilda!!

Comment

Matilda is over here in Europe, Holland to be precise, the last time I met her was actually today!
          But she's sick'n tired of dancing...
          Anyway; it was a throat-cut to watch, & I usually find myself doing what she did first: shaking the enemy's hand before you REALLY know what's gonna hit you...

Comment

Just a reminder. Be wary;your neighbors shook hands with the enemy near 80yrs. ago. Your area paid heavily for it & so did the rest of the world not long after!

Comment

Well, the populace could storm the city hall with axes and pike poles and set things straight. In the meantime I'll keep these lovely people in my prayers, that sounder minds accompanied with spines come to correct this disgrace.

Comment

Working...
              X