Stude t-shirt for camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude t-shirt for camper

had a new t-shirt made for me- joes wife speaking - with the pink stude and camper on the front, put rather be glamping than camping. cant wait to take the pink stude and the camper to a few cruise ins next year. we took the 56 and 59 off the road for the season. joe is still driving the packard, but he better fix the truck very soon and transfer plates, getting colder here in western ny , time to put up the toys for the season, all of them.
    the camper is doing excellent. its almost all rebuilt on the outside and inside. except for painting and sealing it will be finished in a couple of weeks. i bought a new pink hello kitty tv for it, nostaliga electrics microwave, retro looking, with lot of chrome and am going to buy a fridge to match it. i bought some tile from a fellow glamper and its arriving by fedex today or tomorrow,for the floor. putting a cd player in it, portable dvd player, tv, new coffeemaker, 60s electric canopener that still works i bought on ebay, going to buy a heater for it and have the stovetop re-porcelined and the kitchen cushions pro- upholstered. in the spring am selling the camper and lark as a package deal. probably on ebay or craigslist. attatched a picture of the camper joe so graciously worked on for the month of sept.and half of oct. as you recall we bought the 66 scotty in feb.and we are intending for the lark to pull it. he used the old frame as a template to rebuild it.
    Attached Files

Here is one my wife and I have. It is cozy and fun, lots easier to pull than out 34' 5th Wheel. You can check out the renovation of it here:
    Bez Auto Alchemy
    573-318-8948
    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

I have a 3 burner propane stove & oven out of a '64 Shasta (it is copper colored) that you can have... just have to pay the freight. Our old Shasta is now a "potting shed" for Momma, and has been for about 4 years.... but it may be for sale in the near future as "flower gardening is too much work". The trailer has a cultured marble sink-counter top, two electrical outlets above it... and a window AC unit. Running water to the faucet is accomplished with a garden hose connection.

Comment

Working...
      X