'62 Lark V8 wagon fs $1500 in PNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '62 Lark V8 wagon fs $1500 in PNW

Actually looks like a lot of car for the price. Wouldn't take much to make a nice driver.

It's refreshing to see, for once, a Studebaker that a). is realistically priced and b). isn't in a listing plastered all over with the word, 'rare'!

I would think that car will sell pretty rapidly at that price. If it was closer I'd grab it, and I don't have the time, space, or desire for it.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Yep, that is about as honest an Ad as they get!

It looks like quite few nice features like a Roof Rack, TT and very rare on a Wagon: Regal Interior. It had a pretty good looking Paint Job before the left side and hood delaminated.

With a V8, this is about as good a '62 Wagon as you will find short of a Full Resto, pricey one, because they do get USED!
      I am not into '62's, but many people like the Members of the BA62LOA (Bob Andrews 62 Lark Owners Association are)!
      Last edited by StudeRich; 10-11-2013, 03:46 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I have been watching this one for my wife. She has her heart set on a Wagonaire but at this price we might be able to get the interior done the way she wants and a decent paint job on it for what she could get for her 2005 Santa Fe. She is at the coast for the weekend but I may have to ping on her a bit when she returns and she if she would go look at it.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Rats!

I'd like to have a 1960-62 4 door wagon to restify as a daily driver.
          --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
            I am not into '62's, but many people like the Members of the BA62LOA (Bob Andrews 62 Lark Owners Association) are!
            LOL! Yup, that's me! I tried to start a club, but I was the only one that liked 62s enough to join
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Not that it's a big deal but with the four bolt valve covers that's a 1960 or earlier V8.
              Dan Peterson
              Montpelier, VT
              1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
              1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Sure looks like a well-loved, well-used diamond in the ruff...errr, RV storage yard.

Mark L
                Mark L

Comment

This is a well known car in our local area. In fact, I was the one that changed it to power brakes, using all the correct Studebaker parts and a "Booster Dewey" rebuilt Mastervac. About 10 or so years ago, I might add.

Comment

If she wants a Wagonaire, stick with it Ed. They're common enough and you can find them in decent shape too. Trust me, if a woman asks for one thing, don't try to convince her otherwise. It's a losing proposition and she'll never be satisfied with it!
                    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Originally posted by 1962larksedan View Post
                      Rats!

I'd like to have a 1960-62 4 door wagon to restify as a daily driver.
                      I've got one, but I'm in CT. It's a six BTW.
                      Chip
                      '63 Cruiser
                      '57 Packard wagon
                      '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
                      '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

There's one for sale in Redding (craig's list) for five hundred. Not as nice as the OP though. Weird part though is that one has to look for it in Sacramento or Chico, weird... just weird...
                        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                        Ron Smith
                        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Could you PM me?

Comment

Studebakercenteroforegon could you PM me?

Comment

if I wasn't near completing on my 62'...I'd hop on this one. Clock, Power, all lights, probably a NOS interior form Starlite Studebaker would really make it for someone...........

Comment

Working...
                              X