Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bams Would Like This As A Stude Alternative...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bams Would Like This As A Stude Alternative...

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Already got something a little closer- street legal Supermodified

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Is that yours?
      You could buy the Ebay one and add a wing....
      Hard reach to the mailbox...But it could happen!
      Jeff
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Not mine, belongs to a buddy, Dave Hales. It's a retired Super, BB Chevy but AT instead of in & out box. The Hiltbrand FI looks authentic but actually hides a Holley Carb. It's full of ingenious tricks; the mechanism to hid the healights alone is amazing.

The track owners liked it so much that they adopted it. They pay him to wear the graphics, and he paces the field on the nights we run the top wing.

As you might imagine, it goes like heck, corners like a monster... and gets him pulled over any time he gets out of his own town
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

BTW, the pavement's done for the season; here's what we're playing with this week. Back to my roots, and my first love in racing:

It's the biggest week in local racing: Super DIRT Week on the Moody Mile at the NYS Fairgrounds. Hardcore!
          Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
          X