'63 Daytona hard top fs in PNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '63 Daytona hard top fs in PNW

Don't know anything about it, it just looks like a really nice Stude and price is reasonable!!

Wow - where did all these $3500 hardtops come from?

[IMG]http://107.********.com/download/tXc15q6EeG4bjVxOi5bcwg/28023/280227097/00Q0Q_l8LKcRGWNSu_600x450.jpg[/IMG]

Any guesses as to when a nice '62 is going to show - for $3500?

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
      Any guesses as to when a nice '62 is going to show - for $3500?
      WHY would you want to downgrade to a old design Wrap Around W/S '62, when you can upgrade to the "NEWER" improved '63 or '64 Look?

I wouldn't want to PO the BA62LOA
      (Bob Andrews 62 Lark Owners Association} or anything like that of course, just an innocent 100+ Stude. owner giving his opinion!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I very recently sold a running driving '62 Daytona hardtop for $3500.00. 289, 4 barrel, 4 speed, 3.31 Twin Traction - all original from the factory. Needed a headliner, some rust repair, and a re-paint. I advertised it in our local Chapter newsletter and the Greater Seattle Chapter newsletter, and it did find a very loving home here in the Portland area.

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
          WHY would you want to downgrade to a old design Wrap Around W/S '62, when you can upgrade to the "NEWER" improved '63 or '64 Look?
          I've noticed a local liking of the pre 64 Larks. Some Hot Rod fab guys in Phoenix are digging mine and looking to get into them.

And there is this 62 4 speed that has caught some eyes..

Regardless, 3,500 for a car that is all together and running and someone can do what they want is a good price compared to a rusted out, 80% parts missing 60's Chevy for 7,000.

The Lark will rise..

Comment

Working...
          X