No announcement yet.

Missing Member of my Family FOUND!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Member of my Family FOUND!!!!!

I was in San Diego For the Cool Classics Car show . Around 5 pm my Nephew called me to tell me bad news. I still knew the plate by heart. I know this isn't Studebaker but because I bought my 1949 Studebaker and it became my daily Driver, I was able to give up the El Camino it needed to be driven too. It was my driver for 27 years. Please pass this info around so maybe we will find it whole I hope. I haven't slept well at all. Its like a family member is missing.

My Dads old El Camino was stolen from Save Mart Blackstone & Clinton ave about 10 minutes ago. Its a 1969 El Camino Malibu Ca plate 1G15922 missing chrome piece on tailgate. Has my child is a Heaton Honor role student

Here is a picture I took of it in May. My Nephew is beside himself over this. He was the perfect choice after my Brother passed away to be the caretaker of his Grandpa's Car. He had to work really hard to meet the condition's for ownership that I put upon him. He was the perfect person for it even the same name. I was the cars caretaker for 27 years since my Dad passed away. Please keep your eyes pealed for it. Thank You everyone for your help.

Last edited by Anne F. Goodman; 10-13-2013, 04:19 PM.
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

. man, that just sucks...so sorry to hear of this, may it be returned in one piece! get on some chevy forums and spread the word...real fast. junior
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Best wishes for a successful outcome.
      John Clements
      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

A stone in my heart 'cause I had a -69 Chevelle wagon when I met my wife the first time & drove her home in -91...
        I REALLY hope you'll get it back!!!

Comment

I'll keep a lookout in SF Bay Area.
          Looks pretty distinctive with its patina and "Ansen" type slotted mags.
          Andy
          62 GT

Comment

EL CAMINO FOUND 9th & Pontiac was sitting there for about 12 days before homeowner called it in. I am happy to report that our missing Family member has been found. Tore up steering column runs rad...

ITS BEEN FOUND AND IS HOME. Thank you for your thoughts and prayersClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8212.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	1684132Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8211.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	1684133This is my nephew Johnny he's the cars current owner
            Last edited by Anne F. Goodman; 10-13-2013, 04:26 PM.
            Mabel 1949 Champion
            Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
            Gus 1958 Transtar
            The Prez 1955 President State
            Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
            Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
            Fresno,Ca

Comment

That is awesome, awesome news! I had some thugs steal my Datsun Z car while I was feeding my daughter when she was 9 months old. I heard them start it up and drive off...the police found in stuck in a farmer`s field in a town east of where I live. They drove it through a barbed wire fence and generally thrashed it. I bought it back from the insurance co. as salvage, fixed it back up and tried to love it again, but it just wasn`t the same car. Hope your `camino faired better. can`t open the facebook link as I`m not a user. cheers, junior
              sigpic
              1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

ANNE. you may want to look into a Rocky Mountain tracing system Inc. Smart tracker gps locator. Make finding it easier next time. Steve

Comment

Great news, Anne!!

What's the rest of the story?

Thugs caught, or any chance they might be?

It's a shame about the damage to the car, but at least it's back in the family.
                  sigpic
                  Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
                  X