Anyone Here From The Long Island Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here From The Long Island Chapter

I attended the Orphan car meet about a month or two ago. Today I received the Travellers Award via UPS. I would like to say thanks but I don't whom to thank....so thanks. I also owe your president a debt of thanks for telling me to "go home." He warned me about the summer beach traffic and gave me the right time to depart.

Everything he said was accurate, and I missed the big tie ups and knew where to expect the smaller ones so as not to panic and change routes. So thanks again for a nice meet and the award.

Jim

Jim,
    My name is Roger Price and I'm the Recording Secretary of the Long Island Region. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our Reunion Sunday this year. Our President is Carl Carilli and I'll relay your message to Carl.
    He gave you good advice on getting back to New Jersey without too much of a hassle. Traffic on Sundays during the summer can be difficult.
    Best regards,
    Roger Price
    Recording Secretary
    L.I. Region, SDC
    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Roger,

Thanks for letting Carl and the group know I got the gift! I hope to attend next year...maybe I'll sleep over and leave Monday at 4AM. You sure had some great cars and people there. We ate at a local restaurant before we got to the show and really enjoyed the people and the area.

Jim Glass

Comment

Working...
      X