More info regarding '63 Hawk FS in Lakeville Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More info regarding '63 Hawk FS in Lakeville Indiana

I got some additional information regarding this car that I initially reported 3 weeks ago. The car is for sale. The bad news is that it has no engine or transmission. The interior is missing the front seats and needs to be completely redone. The good news is that it is originally from the south (Mississippi) and the frame is in good shape as are the body panels. The owner is asking $800 for the car. It has no title but given its 1992 license plate, the car has likely been dropped from State BMV/SOS databases making getting a title via court order doable. While this car could be bought for parts, with a $15K investment, an engine/tranny, paint job and new interior could make this car a gem. For more info., contact Boochers Body Shop at (574) 299-1397. The shop owner has a '59 Lark Wagon (that is not for sale at this time). But he did tell me that he knows someone who will be bringing in some Studes into his shop next week to sell. He does not know what they are but believes they are from the '40's and '50's.

PS: I did get some pics of this car but am having trouble posting / attaching them on here.

Comment

Here is a pic...Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	1683874
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X