Outta The Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outta The Blue

• The First Studebaker I purchased about 4 years ago, my wife got mad.
    • The second Studebaker I purchased was partly her idea because she thought I should have bought a truck.
    • Then, out of the blue, on our club outing to the Oregon coast for IDYSD she tells me should would love to have a Wagonaire! I was floored.

Evidently she got talking to one of the club members who drove one on the outing. She tried getting in and out of it. Walked around it a bit. Asked some questions, and came to the conclusion she wouldn't mind driving one. So now I have to find a Wagonaire in good reliable condition that I can buy for about what I could get if I sold her current vehicle (a Hyundai Santa Fe).

Anyone know of one? I live in the Northwest so it has to be close enough I can go check it out and drive it home within a few hours. The good news is, I think she's warming up to this Studebaker thing!
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Eddie,
    I can't tell you anything about where to find a Wagonaire, but it sure sounds like she's a "keeper"

Comment

Good job. I guess the subliminal tapes series I sent you is working. LOL!! They worked on Kathy too. I think I am going to have to fight her for the privilege of driving the Hawk when it's done. I will keep my eyes peeled for one. If I find a good one down here I can check it out for you and then maybe drive it up to you and fly home. Wishful thinking but stuff happens some times.
      Dan

Comment

PM sent...

Comment

My wife calls Josephine "the divorce-car"... she can't understand why it aint no 1950 Buick Sedanet.
          For the rest she's wonderful, & until now I thought we can't have it all...
          But some can it seems!

Comment

Working...
          X