Hi

A deposit of M-Series trucks and one '58 Champion two door:

Steve

Road Trip!
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Wow that is one really hard sell, all vehicles for $26,000.00 that one price takes all, NEVER works unless it's a giveaway which this is NOT.

Apparently there are actually TWO '58 Champions one is probably a 4 Door, not shown.
      Eight in all plus Parts, Tools and Manuals.

I like the '59 Studebaker Deluxe 1/2 Ton shorty. But if you can't buy one, they will never sell.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Maybe his wife got sick of the clutter and ordered him to sell it all. He likely figures this will look like an honest attempt at selling it all and he's pretty safe that it won't work. Still, the wifey is happy and that's all that matters... for the moment. That one M-5 looks really nice!
        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

That one M-5 looks really nice!
          Judging by the 5-lug wheels, that primer M-series is a 1-ton, and thus not an M-5. That's the second one I've ever seen and both came out of the Nevada desert. The apocryphal backstory was they were special-ordered to haul uranium ore samples out of the mountains.

Somewhere, there is a tan restored truck which first surfaced at the 1982 Seattle IM. It was a georgeous job by a young guy who after all that labor and money, discovered grinding along at 40 MPH on heavy duty springs and a crash box was not fun at all. It sat out in the weather on a small used truck lot here in Spokane for about ten years. Anyone know the present whereabouts?

I remember the truck because I would have bought it, had not my perfect Stude pickup, the '55 E12, also been for sale at that same IM.

jack vines
          PackardV8

Comment

Working...
          X