Nice speedster seats(500$)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice speedster seats(500$)

Spotted this while browsing, would have to cheaper than having yours recovered and were almost tempting for me, but not worth it to be fancy. He has the back tops with the front bottoms and vise versa so he may have little to no clue what there actually worth, he could maybe be talked into a lower price yet.

I believe this is a great deal for someone! Only thing I notice that doesn't appear to be quite right is the 'seam' at the top of the front seat backrests, and along the top of the rear seat backrest.....Don't think it's supposed to be there.

Comment

It does look as though they are tribute covers.........There should be double french seams, not piping on the edges
      Bez Auto Alchemy
      573-318-8948
      http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Oh wow, looking at these it's pretty obvious, isn't it? Well these would be a nice addition to any C/K but a speedster then wouldn't they? unless you had a desperate need for seats and no big cash to buy real seats in a speedster. If he was local I would offer him 100-150 for them.

Comment

To tell You the truth, if I owned a '55 Speedster with a cracked, dried out, 'disaster' of an interior (as leather will do) I'd be very happy to get these seats....extra seams or not!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
            To tell You the truth, if I owned a '55 Speedster with a cracked, dried out, 'disaster' of an interior (as leather will do) I'd be very happy to get these seats....extra seams or not!
            I agree.
            I don't think he's a Stude guy though. He says they're from a '56 Speedster and in the pictures he has the rear upper paired with the front bottom and the front uppers paired with the rear bottoms. I don't think they'll fit into a 'K' like that.<G>
            Jerry Forrester
            Forrester's Chrome
            Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
              Well that's kinda why I posted them, I didn't notice the seam thing(it was 2am!) When I posted it but still even with that if you needed seats for your speedster and didn't have the massive time or money to buy and wait for your new correct seats these wwould get you by.

Comment

Working...
              X