Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Parts vendors : Are Mr. Ediger and Parmer still vending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Parts vendors : Are Mr. Ediger and Parmer still vending?

As a recap... I'm looking to put power steering on a six/3speed Champ truck similar to some examples on the tech website

I found a power steering pump bracket at SI but they we missing some other PS parts but they recommended that I call Vern Ediger in Kansas. I heard somewhere that Mr. Ediger had retired. Did I hear right? or is Mr. Ediger still in business.

While I'm at it, is Eddie Parmer in Van Wert, Iowa still vending?

Anyone have a current number for Mr. Edider & Mr. Parmer

Also... who is the fellow in Missouri with an ad on page 60 of the current TW

then there is always Tom K, I figure I can find his number on the forum... I may have his card somewhere in my desk.

thanks in advance

Jeff T.
    \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
    The Replacements.

Well it does not say who the Vender in MO is, probably a Stude. Parts Vendor!

But seriously, wasn't Lester Schmidt's family in MO and maybe selling off his HUGE lifelong collection of Parts?

Just give them a call.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Contact Vern Ediger here:

Yes, he retired from the repair shop, but he still has the Studebaker salvage yard.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Lester's parts are all gone, there was a guy selling parts at the Springfield meet that bought everything that was left
        Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
        1961 Hawk 4-speed
        1967 Avanti
        1961 Lark 2 door
        1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Working...
        X