Kudos to a vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to a vendor

I'd ordered some stuff from Russ Jenks at Champ Parts in Idaho Falls and unfortunately the windshield arrived broken. I salvaged the parts that didn't break and sent the windshield back.
    Since Idaho is next door to me and I had the time I could take off, Russ suggested we meet in Boise and he'd bring me another one.
    Jannelle and I made a long weekend of it and get there a day early to sight-see, then met Russ and his wife Betty, bearing a brand new, beautiful windshield for the Daytona. On their way to StudeBob's neck of the woods for a car show, they went out of their way to accomodate me and like virtually all the other Stude vendors I've come to know, they're wonderful folks.

Western Washington, USA

It is very nice of you to post this. I do not know the individuals involved and I am not a vendor. I just appreciate someone taking the time to say something nice. Too often, people are just ready to complain about some little thing.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

It is very nice of you to post this. I do not know the individuals involved and I am not a vendor. I just appreciate someone taking the time to say something nice. Too often, people are just ready to complain about some little thing.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tomnoller

Since Idaho is next door to me and I had the time I could take off, Russ suggested we meet in Boise and he'd bring me another one.
        Well, Tom, I sure hope to see you this weekend in Penticton for the Zone Meet, since British Columbia is also 'next door' to you.

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tomnoller

Well, Tom, I sure hope to see you this weekend in Penticton for the Zone Meet, since British Columbia is also 'next door' to you.

Craig

Comment

That's right, you did! Thanks Mike. I'd have been at the mini-meet had I not been retrieving that windshield.

Comment

That's right, you did! Thanks Mike. I'd have been at the mini-meet had I not been retrieving that windshield.

Comment

Working...
              X