distributor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• distributor

Looking for a distributor for a 63 289. Doesn't need to be rebuilt as I'm just going to send it out for conversion for a Hamilton Fuel Injection system. Please hit me up if you have one you are willing to part with.

PM sent

jack vines
    PackardV8

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01474.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	1683424 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01470.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	1683425 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01478 (1).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	1683428

This is what you can expect to come back from Bill Hamilton. The vac advance is just a dummy.

As mentioned before, you only need a core, with the top end, shaft, and bushings in tact. Everything else will be gutted anyway, and replaced with modern (1990s) GM parts.
      Last edited by JoeHall; 08-30-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Joe... He sent me the picks of your new distributor just a bit ago and I am excited. It looks like Mr. Vines has one for me

Comment

Originally posted by 57transtar guy View Post
          Joe... He sent me the picks of your new distributor just a bit ago and I am excited. It looks like Mr. Vines has one for me
          The pix I attached above are of the Prestolite distributor used in the first car. The pix Bill sent you are probably of the early Delco I sent him for this current car. So that makes two of the three Stude distributors he has modified. The third one (windowed Delco) would probably be the easiest, but the early Delco was handiest for me. So, no matter which one Jack V. comes up with for you, Bill H. can work with it. Also, if Jack V. simply "drop ships" it directly to Bill, that would save some postage, since they both live in Washington.

Congrats. You are gonna LOVE the HFI !

Comment

Working...
          X