Starlight Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starlight Studebaker

Just received my full interior for my 62' station wagon. Will gave me 2 choices: NOS in the box, or shelf NOS for a nice driver. Being the CASO that I am, and for my daily driving needs, I went NOS/driver.....These pieces are "perfect" ! Very nicely wrapped and secured from Colorado. Be patient, you'll get what you want if they have it. Thumbs up !

Photos? Inquiring Studebaker lovers would like to see it as well...

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
      Photos? Inquiring Studebaker lovers would like to see it as well...
      Here is one picture of Starlight but not the kind you asked for but like jackb said be patient with Will and Lorie and you will be rewarded.

Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

After being among all the upholstery at SASCO in both 2002 and 2009, I have nothing but respect and some degree of awe for what these two are doing.

Before last years IM in South Bend, I worked out a one-for-one trade for some NOS stuff I already had for something to put in my '62 Champ. I know there is no NOS Champ stuff in what SASCO had, but I wanted to get something as close as possible. Unable to make it to South Bend, Will mailed the items to a fellow club member's hotel who was attending and everything got where it needed to be.

SS got me the door panels I needed:

And the seat covers are just waiting to finally get a ride:

Comment

Patrick, that just looks so nice.that would look perfect in my Champ,as the exterior color is the same.
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Those Blue '62 Lark Door Panels look Soooo much better than the one Color fits all '62 to'64 Champ Beige, pinky, Tan Color stock door panels.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Patrick
              Have hog ring pliers, hog rings ,will travel!
              Rob in PA

Comment

Originally posted by stude1964 View Post
                Patrick
                Have hog ring pliers, hog rings ,will travel!
                Rob in PA
                Sounds good to me - just give me one days notice so there is plenty of Yuengling available...

Comment

Jack,
                  Those look just right for what you're doing. I just hope Will contacts me sometime with the same kind of set, but beige and for a 60 Lark VII 4dr.
                  sigpic
                  JohnP, driving & reviving
                  60 Lark & 58 Scotsman 4dr

Comment

Originally posted by allstateguy View Post
                    Jack,
                    Those look just right for what you're doing. I just hope Will contacts me sometime with the same kind of set, but beige and for a 60 Lark VII 4dr.
                    Same here, but for a '60 Lark 2dr in brown.
                    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
                    X