11 Studes at Thunder On The Grand, Dunnville ON, Sun Aug 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Studes at Thunder On The Grand, Dunnville ON, Sun Aug 25

Thanks to SDCer Bob (2R5) Barrick for zealously marketing this event to Hamilton Chapter members...a mid-sized multi-make car show held in conjunction with a boat race on the Grand River at Dunnville, Ontario, last Sunday attracted eleven Studebakers, most of which adjourned to The Thirsty Mate near Port Maitland for perch and other delights afterward...some of us weren't even finished Studebakering after dinner, and six Studes turned out to the weekly Peggy Sue's cruise night in Hamilton, including the Barricks, who switched Studes after dinner so as to take their '66 to the cruise night. What a terrific Studebaker day. Here's a taster via Photobucket...I took plenty more pix than these.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

S.

Good show. Great job of photography.
    sigpic
    55 President Deluxe
    64 Commander
    66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

Great shots, Steve. Sorry I missed it. Bob is a good guy and a Stude man for sure. I can almost taste the perch (lol).
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Nice pics Steve ! I think everyone had a great time and what other open car show can boast about 10% Studebakers ? I'm still hearing from people about all the Studebakers they seen on sunday , a couple of people have said " never seen that many all together even when they were building them" ! We had a very good spread of years and styles as well , 4 decades and everything from sedans , hardtops , convertibles , trucks and sports models about all we were missing was a stationwagon , anyway a good time and of coarse the weather always plays the biggest factor in these things. Hopefully the next get together on Sept 7th will have the same kind of weather .
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
        X