Avanti Dealer Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Dealer Album

I bought one of these from Walter Miller for US$350 and it's in good condition, I'd like to sell it for that to raise some cash - so if anyone wants it contact me and I'll throw in the postage just to be rid of it.

Nothing wrong with the item, I just spent far too much on Studebaker material and wish to reduce debt, so it's going.

I'm concentrating on quality dealer literature (yes, I know this is one such item [)]) and wish to clear out some stuff.

I also have 40 or so Hot Wheels/Muscle Machines/Johnny Lightnings, including some MM and JL's with the white wheels. Anyone who'd like any of those just ask me.

John Clements
    Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
    Lockleys South Australia
    John Clements
    Christchurch, New Zealand

Put it on e-thief, unfortunately you over paid....Miller leaves much to be desired....I had dealings with him.....not pleasant...

Comment

Put it on e-thief, unfortunately you over paid....Miller leaves much to be desired....I had dealings with him.....not pleasant...

Comment

Perhaps I did, I don't have the facility to put it on Ebay, so I'll try to offload it here. Haven't had issues with Miller but can give a 100% rating for Rob and Sharon McLellan.

John Clements
        Lockleys South Australia
        John Clements

Comment

Perhaps I did, I don't have the facility to put it on Ebay, so I'll try to offload it here. Haven't had issues with Miller but can give a 100% rating for Rob and Sharon McLellan.

John Clements
          Lockleys South Australia
          John Clements

Comment

Working...
          X